AEP Schedules Live Webcast Of Quarterly Earnings Call
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, April 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) has scheduled a quarterly earnings conference call with financial analysts at 9 a.m. EDT Thursday, April 27. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet at http://www.aep.com/webcasts.
The webcast will include audio of the call as well as visuals of charts and graphics referred to by AEP management during the call.
The call will be archived on http://www.aep.com/webcasts for use by those unable to listen to the live webcast.
American Electric Power is one of the largest electric utilities in the United States, delivering electricity and custom energy solutions to nearly 5.4 million customers in 11 states. AEP owns the nation's largest electricity transmission system, a more than 40,000-mile network that includes more 765-kilovolt extra-high voltage transmission lines than all other U.S. transmission systems combined. AEP also operates 224,000 miles of distribution lines. AEP ranks among the nation's largest generators of electricity, owning approximately 26,000 megawatts of generating capacity in the U.S. AEP supplies 3,200 megawatts of renewable energy to customers. AEP's utility units operate as AEP Ohio, AEP Texas, Appalachian Power (in Virginia and West Virginia), AEP Appalachian Power (in Tennessee), Indiana Michigan Power, Kentucky Power, Public Service Company of Oklahoma, and Southwestern Electric Power Company (in Arkansas, Louisiana and east Texas). AEP's headquarters are in Columbus, Ohio.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aep-schedules-live-webcast-of-quarterly-earnings-call-300443100.html
SOURCE American Electric Power
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dr. Gerry Catapang, A Doctor Of Physical Therapy, Introduces A New Viral Two Minute Exercise For Low Back Pain
- WRLD1 / TVNET enlarges its Luxury /Lifestyle group to 10 networks across the sectors of Lifestyle/ /Experiential Destinations/Private Air/ Luxury Properties and Wines worldwide
- Kvika banki hf.: Transaction in relation to a share buyback programme
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPress Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!