UPDATE: California Votes to Require Rooftop Solar Power on New Homes - Bloomberg
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - May 9, 2018 2:56 PM EDT)
California voted to require rooftop solar power on new homes, according to a Bloomberg headline.
The related ETF is Guggenheim Solar Etf (NYSE: TAN).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunPower (SPWR) PT Lowered to $20 at Barclays
- Tesla (TSLA) told a California regulator that it may not achieve full self-driving technology by the end of this year - Reuters
- Tesla (TSLA) Says It Won't Achieve Full Self-Driving This Year, Despite Musk's Earlier Claims
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPolitics, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!