Xuzhou, Jiangsu: Supporting Local Economic Development via High-Quality Power Supplies
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close at fresh records on AI boost, easing yields
- Goldman removes Apple stock from 'US Conviction List - Directors' Cut'
- Boeing in talks to acquire Spirit AeroSystems, analysts discuss 'negative' financial benefits
- Stocks climb, yields fall as data supports rate cut bets
- Dell tops estimates on boost from AI-led server demand, shares jump premarket
On the construction site of a 110 kV Fengbang-Zhenfeng line in
Jiangsu Hangreat Machine Tool Co., Ltd. is an intelligent CNC machine tool manufacturer situated in the local development zone. It has introduced a large advanced manufacturing center covering an area of more than 100 square meters, allowing it to process high-precision large-scale equipment. Due to the surge in orders, the enterprise's power demand has been on the rise.
In order to meet these capacity expansion needs, State Grid Xuzhou Power Supply Company has established a "green channel" for industry expansion and installations, formulating differentiated power consumption plans based on the production load and specifications of each enterprise, to ensure continuous production.
In order to further reduce energy costs for enterprises and promote their energy transformation, State Grid Xuzhou Power Supply Company is also actively supporting the construction of distributed photovoltaics on factory roofs, and provides regular assistance in conducting inspections of photovoltaic equipment. At Jiangsu Jujie Electromechanical Co., Ltd., solar photovoltaic panels with a capacity of 1.9 megawatts were installed on the 19,000-square-meter rooftop, involving a total investment of
SOURCE State Grid Xuzhou Power Supply Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flash News: OKX Ventures Announces Series A Investment in Taiko, a Decentralized, Ethereum-Equivalent ZK-Rollup
- Ultimovacs announces publication of results from NIPU Phase II trial with UV1 vaccination in mesothelioma in European Journal of Cancer
- Stepping Toward a Sustainable Future: WAA Released Sustainability in the Wi-Fi Industry White Paper
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!