WORKS Announces New Executive Director
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
Extensive Search and Recruitment Process Led by Envision Consulting
Following a thorough search led by Envision Consulting, WORKS welcomes Davis as the successor to
Davis brings a wealth of expertise in affordable housing development, fundraising, and community partnerships. As the former President and CEO of Habitat for Humanity Orange County, she significantly expanded operational revenue sources by
Expressing her excitement, Davis remarks, "I am thrilled to join the WORKS team. Our shared values and commitment to providing affordable housing create an exciting opportunity to expand our mission. WORKS' stellar reputation and legacy provide a solid foundation to promote innovative housing solutions and advance our vision for the future."
Established in 1998 by a dedicated group of women, WORKS focuses on meaningful action to empower disadvantaged families and communities. With a reputation for developing 26 properties, WORKS remains dedicated to building sustainable communities and partnering with residents to enhance family and individual viability.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/works-announces-new-executive-director-302010707.html
SOURCE Envision Consulting
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmartCow introduces Uranus Plus: An AI Fanless Embedded System Powered by NVIDIA Jetson Orin
- SASOL LIMITED: REVIEWED FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2023
- MWC24: Amdocs Expands Strategic Partnership with Microsoft, Driving Generative AI Innovation Across the Telecommunications Industry
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!