WHATCHAMACALLIT Brand Releases New WHOZEEWHATZIT Bar
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
First new bar in a decade will be available starting February 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HERSHEY, Pa., Jan. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Whozeewhatzit bar, the Whatchamacallit brand's first new bar in a decade, takes wacky, crazy, crunchy and chewy to a new level. The brand new bar, which has an added peanut butter crème layer and delicious rice crisps, all covered in a chocolatey candy, will be available nationwide starting February 2021.
Last year, the Whatchamacallit brand called on fans to submit their most creative naming ideas for the new bar and the stakes were high – $5,000 and a year's supply. After 43,000+ entries, the Whatchamacallit brand declared the name Whozeewhatzit, submitted by Lisa M. from Framingham, Mass., the winner.
"The new Whozeewhatzit bar has all the wacky, crazy, chew-tastic perks that Whatchamacallit fans love, plus a few more," said Jenna Hamm, Whatchamacallit Brand Manager. "There were lots of great submissions but none that captured the bar's irresistible characteristics while still paying homage to the beloved Whatchamacallit brand quite like the name Whozeewhatzit."
Can't wait to get your hands on the new Whozeewhatzit bar? You can find them in a 1.5 oz. standard size (SRP $1.11) and a 3 oz. king size (SRP $1.66) at retailers nationwide beginning February 2021.
The Whozeewhatzit bar – it's almost as much fun to say as it is to eat!
*Pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer, SRPs are based off of historical data averages at a total class of trade level.
For more information check out and follow:
About The Hershey CompanyThe Hershey Company is headquartered in Hershey, Pa., and is an industry-leading snacks company known for bringing goodness to the world through its iconic brands, remarkable people and enduring commitment to help children succeed. Hershey has approximately 16,000 employees around the world who work every day to deliver delicious, quality products. The company has more than 80 brands around the world that drive $8 billion in annual revenues, including such iconic brand names as Hershey's®, Reese's®, Kit Kat®, Jolly Rancher®, Ice Breakers®, SkinnyPop®, and Pirate's Booty®.
For more than 125 years, Hershey has been committed to operating fairly, ethically and sustainably. Hershey founder, Milton Hershey, created the Milton Hershey School in 1909 and since then the company has focused on helping children succeed.
To learn more visit www.thehersheycompany.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/whatchamacallit-brand-releases-new-whozeewhatzit-bar-301209520.html
SOURCE The Hershey Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mirati Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on Novel Approach to PRMT5 Inhibition that Selectively Targets the PRMT5/MTA Complex in MTAP-Deleted Cancer Models
- Gracell Biotechnologies Reports Long-term Follow-up Data on TruUCAR-enabled GC027 in Relapsed/Refractory T-ALL at the AACR 2021 Annual Meeting
- PMV Pharma Presents Late-Breaking Preclinical Data on Lead Product Candidate PC14586 at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2021