WD-40 Company Schedules Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN DIEGO, June 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- WD-40 Company (NASDAQ: WDFC) has scheduled its third quarter 2020 earnings conference call for Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. PDT. On this call, management will discuss financial results, business developments and other matters affecting the Company. Other forward-looking or material information may also be discussed.
A live webcast of this event will be available on the Company's investor relations website at http://investor.wd40company.com. The webcast will be archived and available on the website for a one-year period following the conference call.
The Company's quarterly earnings press release will cross the wire after market close on July 9, 2020. Please visit the Company's investor relations website to view the press release and other supporting materials.
About WD-40 CompanyWD-40 Company is a global marketing organization dedicated to creating positive lasting memories by developing and selling products that solve problems in workshops, factories and homes around the world. The Company markets its maintenance products and homecare and cleaning products under the following well-known brands: WD-40®, 3-IN-ONE®, GT85®, X-14®, 2000 Flushes®, Carpet Fresh®, no vac®, Spot Shot®, 1001®, Lava® and Solvol®.
Headquartered in San Diego, WD-40 Company recorded net sales of $423.4 million in fiscal year 2019 and its products are currently available in more than 176 countries and territories worldwide. WD-40 Company is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select market under the ticker symbol "WDFC." For additional information about WD-40 Company please visit http://www.wd40company.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wd-40-company-schedules-third-quarter-2020-earnings-conference-call-301079796.html
SOURCE WD-40 Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tier1 Taps FinTech Veteran James C. Mitchell to Accelerate Global Expansion
- SmartStream Reveals Its Latest Reference Data Service for Exchange Notifications
- Portage Point Continues Turnaround & Restructuring Expansion with Addition of Seasoned Advisor Adam Chonich
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!