Vulcan Announces Fourth Quarter Conference Call
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Vulcan Materials Company (NYSE: VMC) will host its fourth quarter earnings conference call on Tuesday, February 16 at 10:00 a.m. CT (11:00 a.m. ET). Financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020 will be released before the NYSE market opens.
The Company invites investors and other interested parties to listen to the live webcast of the conference call at www.vulcanmaterials.com. To participate by phone, call 833-962-1439 approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled start. For international calls, the number is 832-900-4623. The conference ID is 5378297.
A replay of the webcast will be available after the call at the Company's website.
Vulcan Materials Company, a member of the S&P 500 index with headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama, is the nation's largest producer of construction aggregates – primarily crushed stone, sand and gravel – and a major producer of aggregates-based construction materials, including asphalt and ready-mixed concrete. For additional information about Vulcan, go to www.vulcanmaterials.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vulcan-announces-fourth-quarter-conference-call-301215641.html
SOURCE Vulcan Materials Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Said Q1 Estimates for Tesla (TSLA) 'Very Beatable'
- Gerdau S.A. - Form 20-F
- INVO Bioscience Joins in Supporting RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association During its National Infertility Awareness Week (NIAW)