Viking Therapeutics to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN DIEGO, March 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Viking Therapeutics, Inc. ("Viking") (NASDAQ: VKTX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel therapies for metabolic and endocrine disorders, today announced that the company will participate in three upcoming investor conferences.
Details of the company's participation are as follows:
- HC Wainwright Global Life Science ConferenceDetails: Viking management will deliver a corporate presentation and participate in 1-on-1 meetings Conference dates: March 9-10, 2021Presentation Timing: Available online at 7:00 a.m. Eastern on Tuesday, March 9, 2021Format: Virtual conference; webcast available
- 33rd Annual Roth ConferenceDetails: Viking management will participate in 1-on-1 meetingsConference Date: March 15-17, 2021 Format: Virtual Conference
- Oppenheimer's 31st Annual Healthcare ConferenceDetails: Viking management will deliver a corporate presentation and participate in 1-on-1 meetings Conference Date: March 16-18, 2021Presentation Time/Date: 1:50 – 2:20 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday, March 16, 2021Format: Virtual conference; webcast available
Webcasts of the H.C. Wainwright and Oppenheimer presentations may be accessed via a link on the Viking Therapeutics website in the Investors & Media section under Webcasts. Additionally, replays of the webcasts will be available on the Viking website following the conferences.
About Viking Therapeutics, Inc.
Viking Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel, orally available, first-in-class or best-in-class therapies for the treatment of metabolic and endocrine disorders. Viking's research and development activities leverage its expertise in metabolism to develop innovative therapeutics designed to improve patients' lives. The company's clinical programs include VK2809, a novel, orally available, small molecule selective thyroid hormone receptor beta agonist for the treatment of lipid and metabolic disorders, which is currently being evaluated in a Phase 2b study for the treatment of biopsy-confirmed non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and fibrosis. In a Phase 2 trial for the treatment of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and elevated LDL-C, patients who received VK2809 demonstrated statistically significant reductions in LDL-C and liver fat content compared with patients who received placebo. The company is also developing VK0214, a novel, orally available, small molecule selective thyroid hormone receptor beta agonist for the potential treatment of X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy (X-ALD). VK0214 is currently being evaluated in a Phase 1 first-in-human clinical trial. The company holds exclusive worldwide rights to a portfolio of five therapeutic programs, including those noted above, which are based on small molecules licensed from Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated.
For more information about Viking Therapeutics, please visit www.vikingtherapeutics.com. Follow Viking on Twitter @Viking_VKTX.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/viking-therapeutics-to-participate-at-upcoming-investor-conferences-301240245.html
SOURCE Viking Therapeutics, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shipsy Listed As Innovator In The Global Trade Management Software On 360Quadrants
- Elixxer's Largest Holding, Little Green Pharma, Completes Transformational Quarter
- ChenMed Celebrates Third Annual Wellness Month And Annouces Four-Week Paid Parental Leave Benefit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!