Veeva to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Wall St rises as dovish Fed comments bolster rate cut hopes
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
- Citi 2023 Global Technology Conference,
New York, NY. Paul Shawah, EVP Commercial Strategy, is presenting on Wednesday, September 6, 2023, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
The above presentation will be webcast. Links to the live and archived webcast will be available on Veeva's investor relations website at https://ir.veeva.com.
About Veeva Systems
Veeva is the global leader in cloud software for the life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva serves more than 1,000 customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. As a Public Benefit Corporation, Veeva is committed to balancing the interests of all stakeholders, including customers, employees, shareholders, and the industries it serves. For more information, visit veeva.com.
Veeva uses its ir.veeva.com website as a means of disclosing material non-public information, announcing upcoming investor conferences, and for complying with its disclosure obligations under Regulation FD. Accordingly, you should monitor Veeva's investor relations website in addition to following its press releases, SEC filings, and public conference calls and webcasts.
Investor Relations Contact:
Veeva Systems Inc.
Veeva Systems Inc.
SOURCE Veeva Systems
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Extra Space Storage (EXR) Prices $600M Notes Offering
- UP Fintech Holding Limited (TIGR) Reports Q3 Net Revenue of $58M, Net Income of $16M, Total Clients of 865,500
- Locafy (LCFY) Reports Q1 Revenue of $1.1M, Loss of $808K
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!