Valvoline Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LEXINGTON, Ky., April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Valvoline Inc. (NYSE: VVV) today announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.125 per share of Valvoline common stock. The dividend is payable on June 15, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 28, 2021.
About Valvoline™Valvoline Inc. (NYSE: VVV) is a leading worldwide marketer and supplier of premium branded lubricants and automotive services, with sales in more than 140 countries. Established in 1866, the Company's heritage spans more than 150 years, during which time it has developed powerful brand recognition across multiple product and service channels. Valvoline ranks as the No. 3 passenger car motor oil brand in the DIY market by volume. It operates and franchises more than 1,500 quick-lube locations, and it is the No. 2 chain by number of stores in the United States under the Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM brand and the No. 3 chain by number of stores in Canada under the Valvoline Great Canadian Oil Change brand. It also markets Valvoline lubricants and automotive chemicals, including Valvoline EV Performance Fluids; Valvoline Hybrid Vehicle Full Synthetic motor oil; Valvoline High Mileage with MaxLife technology motor oil for engines over 75,000 miles; Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic motor oil; Valvoline Premium Blue™ heavy-duty motor oil; Valvoline Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid; and Zerex™ antifreeze. To learn more, visit www.valvoline.com.
™ Trademark, Valvoline or its subsidiaries, registered in various countriesSM Service mark, Valvoline or its subsidiaries, registered in various countries
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Sean T. CornettSr. Director, Investor Relations +1 (859) email@example.com
Michele Gaither SparksSr. Director, Corporate Communications+1 (859) firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/valvoline-declares-quarterly-dividend-301275459.html
SOURCE Valvoline Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enesi Pharma's ImplaVax®-Enabled, Solid-Dose Recombinant Classical Swine Fever (CSF) Vaccine Produces Immune Responses Superior to Liquid Vaccine
- METRO-HAUL demo uses ADVA’s FSP 3000 OLS in public safety showcase
- Consverge Announces Lead Investors and Advisory Board Members
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!