United to Hold Webcast of First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CHICAGO, March 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines will hold a conference call to discuss first-quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, April 20 at 9:30 a.m. CT/10:30 a.m. ET. A live, listen-only webcast of the conference call will be available at ir.united.com. The company will issue its first-quarter financial results after market close on Monday, April 19.
The webcast will be available for replay within 24 hours of the conference call and then archived on the website for three months.
United's shared purpose is "Connecting People. Uniting the World." For more information, visit united.com, follow @United on Twitter and Instagram or connect on Facebook. The common stock of United's parent, United Airlines Holdings, Inc., is traded on the Nasdaq under the symbol "UAL".
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-to-hold-webcast-of-first-quarter-2021-financial-results-301256508.html
SOURCE United Airlines
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Peerperform
- Clearmind Medicine Inc. Announces Increase to Previously Announced Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Keio University Research: Spotlight on the small intestine and human health
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!