United Airlines to Hold Webcast of Second-Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CHICAGO, July 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines will hold a conference call to discuss second-quarter 2020 financial results on Wednesday, July 22, at 9:30 a.m. CT/10:30 a.m. ET. A live, listen-only webcast of the conference call will be available at ir.united.com. The company will issue its second-quarter earnings release and third-quarter investor update after market close on Tuesday, July 21.
The webcast will be available for replay within 24 hours of the conference call and then archived on the website for three months.
United's shared purpose is "Connecting People. Uniting the World." For more information, visit united.com, follow @United on Twitter and Instagram or connect on Facebook. The common stock of United's parent, United Airlines Holdings, Inc., is traded on the Nasdaq under the symbol "UAL".
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-airlines-to-hold-webcast-of-second-quarter-2020-financial-results-301088761.html
SOURCE United Airlines
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Peerperform
- ASGN Announces Appointment of Maria R. Hawthorne to Board of Directors
- As Government Moves to Zero Trust, Identity Management and Security Operations Must Come Together
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!