Unisys Announces Date of Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Oil rises above $67 in fifth day of gains on demand hopes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BLUE BELL, Pa., Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Unisys Corporation (NYSE: UIS) said today that it will release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 financial results on Monday, February 22, 2021 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Following the release, Unisys will host a conference call with the financial community on Tuesday, February 23 from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results.
The company will offer a live, listen-only Webcast of the conference call on the Unisys Investor Website at www.unisys.com/investor. A replay of the Webcast will be available on the Unisys Investor Website shortly following the conference call.
About Unisys Unisys is a global IT services company that delivers successful outcomes for the most demanding businesses and governments. Unisys offerings include digital workplace services, cloud and infrastructure services and software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. Unisys integrates security into all of its solutions. For more information on how Unisys delivers for its clients across the government, financial services and commercial markets, visit www.unisys.com.
RELEASE NO.: 0126/9811
Unisys and other Unisys products and services mentioned herein, as well as their respective logos, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Unisys Corporation. Any other brand or product referenced herein is acknowledged to be a trademark or registered trademark of its respective holder.
SOURCE Unisys Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades IQVIA Holdings (IQV) to Overweight, Street High PT, 'Expect Positive Reports'
- Farmmi Gains Sales Momentum with Latest Multi-Product Order
- Houseplant Launches at The Apothecarium's California Dispensaries