Truist announces first-quarter 2021 earnings call details
- Wall Street set to slip at open after strong rebound
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Truist Financial Corporation (NYSE: TFC) will report first-quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, April 15, 2021. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Kelly S. King, President and Chief Operating Officer William H. Rogers, Jr., and Chief Financial Officer Daryl N. Bible will host a conference call to review the company's financial results at 8 a.m. ET.
Investors can access a live audio webcast of the earnings call and view the news release and presentation materials at ir.truist.com under "Events & Presentations." The conference call can also be accessed by dialing 866-519-2796 and using passcode 391805. A replay of the call will be available by telephone for 30 days at 888-203-1112; use passcode 391805.
About TruistTruist Financial Corporation (NYSE: TFC) is a purpose-driven financial services company committed to inspire and build better lives and communities. Formed by the historic merger of equals of BB&T and SunTrust, Truist has leading market share in many high-growth markets in the country. The company offers a wide range of services including retail, small business and commercial banking; asset management; capital markets; commercial real estate; corporate and institutional banking; insurance; mortgage; payments; specialized lending; and wealth management. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Truist is the sixth-largest commercial bank in the U.S. with total assets of $509 billion as of December 31, 2020. Truist Bank, Member FDIC. Learn more at Truist.com.
SOURCE Truist Financial Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Confirms Deal to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA)
- VCTI Strengthens Its Advisory Board with Appointment of Telecom Industry Veteran Brent Williams
- Elliott Statement on AT&T
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesFDIC, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!