Torry Harris is a 2022 Banking Tech Awards Finalist
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
NEW YORK and BRISTOL, England and BANGALORE, India, Oct. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Torry Harris Integration Solutions (THIS), a recognized leader in integration strategy and API-driven digital transformation delivery, today announced selection as a finalist in this year's Fintech Futures Banking Tech Awards. Torry Harris' banking solution Concierge Bank™ has been chosen as a finalist in the category 'Best Open Banking Solution – International' along with NTT Data's Platea Banking and Infosys' Finacle.
Concierge Bank™, a marketplace-banking product by Torry Harris, is helping banks worldwide offer customers innovative new products through an open API-driven marketplace solution and a simple user interface. It expands banks' offers to mobile banking customers by linking a digital marketplace within a clear and direct banking app.
Shuba Sridhar, VP - Strategic Initiatives, Torry Harris, says, "We are glad to be recognized for our efforts in democratizing digital through API-driven automated integration solutions for our customers. Concierge Bank™, a banking marketplace solution, provides its own customizable mobile app, but is API-driven, enabling customers to use their own mobile app -- or website -- and integrate all marketplace functions deeply into their current customer experience."
About Torry Harris
Torry Harris is a multinational provider of business, technology, and IT consulting and delivery services. For over two decades, it is focused on providing solutions for digital enablement, digital marketplace services, full life-cycle API management, IoT, and digital ecosystem enablement. The company is headquartered in New Jersey (USA), with development centers in Bangalore, India. It has offices in Bristol (UK), Slough (UK), Dubai (UAE), Dublin (Ireland), Munich (Germany), and Paris (France). Follow us LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. To know more, visit https://www.torryharris.com
Diganta Kumar Barooah[email protected]+91-80-41827200Torry Harris Business Solutions
SOURCE Torry Harris Integration Solutions
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UMF|PerfectCLEAN Calls for Nominations for Second Annual Education Hygiene Specialist Excellence Award
- Lifepoint Health and Ascension Saint Thomas Partner to Advance Healthcare for Middle Tennesseans
- Serent-Backed ParentSquare Acquires Remind to Increase Student Success Through Expanded Communications Platform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!