This Week in Consumer News: 12 Stories You Need to See
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close at fresh records on AI boost, easing yields
- Goldman removes Apple stock from 'US Conviction List - Directors' Cut'
- Boeing in talks to acquire Spirit AeroSystems, analysts discuss 'negative' financial benefits
- Stocks climb, yields fall as data supports rate cut bets
- Dell tops estimates on boost from AI-led server demand, shares jump premarket
A roundup of the week's most newsworthy consumer and retail industry press releases from PR Newswire, including snow plowing from Domino's and pet photos with Santa from PetSmart.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- Domino's® is Plowing for Pizza: Snowy Roads Shouldn't Get in the Way of Hot Pizza
Domino's is awarding half a million dollars in grants for snow plowing, so that carryout customers can have access to hot pizza, even on the coldest, snowiest days. Nominations open up today (
Dec. 4) for up to 20 cities to get $25,000in snow plowing grants.
- McDonald's Announces New Targets for Development, Loyalty Membership, and Cloud Technology
"We have a clear trajectory for future growth as we continue to build on the brand strength, global footprint and digital ecosystem that have resulted in unparalleled competitive advantages and cemented McDonald's as one of the world's leading consumer-facing brands," said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer
- Target Announces Holiday Giveaway with Help from Actress and Singer Hilary Duff
500 guests will win
$500in Target Circleearnings to spend like cash at Target stores and Target.com, for a one-of-a-kind holiday shopping spree.
- HORMEL® Pepperoni is Making Spirits Bright This Holiday Season with the All-New Ultimate Pepperoni Bloody Mary Cocktail Kit
"The Ultimate Pepperoni Bloody Mary Cocktail Kit is the perfect gift for people who love going on a flavor adventure and enjoy creating new and unique drinks to enjoy during the holidays," said
Samantha Hovland, senior brand manager of HORMEL® Pepperoni brand.
- Santa Paws is Coming to Town with Free In-Store Pet Photos at PetSmart
Dec. 16-17, pet parents can cherish the season and capture a photo of their pet with Santa at the Paws & Claus photo event. Reservations are required and are now open to the public.
- Casio to Release MR-G with Iconic Form and Comfortable Dura Soft Band
Based on the concept of delivering "the ultimate in toughness-driven watches," the MR-G line sits at the pinnacle of the G-SHOCK brand, incorporating state-of-the-art technology and master metalworking techniques.
- STARRY® and NBA® 2K24 Give Players A Leg Up on The Competition with New Combo & Locker Codes Available at Pizza Hut®
December 5, when players order the NBA® 2K24 STARRY® combo, which includes the choice of any Pizza Hut Melts® and 20 oz. crisp, clear, refreshing, lemon-lime flavored STARRY, they will score a Locker Code for NBA® 2K24*. Once players redeem their NBA Locker Code in NBA® 2K24, they will have access to in-game apparel and MyPLAYER skill boosts for 10-games.
- Ace Hardware Brings Back Fan-Favorite "Holi-DIY" Instrumental Tribute to Customers This Holiday Season
The Ace Holi-DIY music track reimagines the holiday classic Carol of the Bells produced showcasing over 65 hardware store products, including some of Ace's top brands like
Milwaukee, Traeger, Weber, and Yeti which make quality gifts for the DIYer in one's life.
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Debuts "Best of the Best" Guide of Must-Have Luxury Home Essentials
Carefully curated from survey insights gathered from Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialists, Best of the Best defines the most desirable amenities in a luxury home today and sheds new light on the must-have room comforts and features heading into 2024.
- World's First Fully Autonomous, AI-Powered Restaurant Opening in
Utilizing the most advanced systems in food technology, both grill and fry stations are fully automated, powered by proprietary leading-edge artificial intelligence and robotics. Guests will watch their food being cooked robotically after checking in with their PopID accounts on self-ordering kiosks.
- STARBURST® Is Giving Fans an Extra
$312to Pursue Their Passions This Holiday Season
After chewing the numbers and doing some 'STARBURST Math', the brand found that, on average, people spend
$312more on holiday gifts for others than on experiences for themselves*. Meaning the more money spent on loved ones, the less money people have to follow their own passions or discover something new.
- White Claw® Launches a Radically New Beverage for Adults That Tastes and Feels Like an Alcoholic Drink, Without the Alcohol. White Claw™ 0% Alcohol is a Breakthrough that Redefines Drinking.
After years of research and breakthroughs including development of our proprietary plant-based sweetener technology, White Claw has found a unique way to make beverages that have all the taste and complexity you expect in an alcoholic beverage, made non-alcoholic from the start, so it's not a lesser version of anything, it's more.
Read more of the latest consumer-related releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNcnsmr, @prnfood, @prnbeauty, and @prnfashion on Twitter.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they're signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire is the industry's leading press release distribution partner with an unparalleled global reach of more than 440,000 newsrooms, websites, direct feeds, journalists and influencers and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages. From our award-winning Content Services offerings, integrated media newsroom and microsite products, Investor Relations suite of services, paid placement and social sharing tools, PR Newswire has a comprehensive catalog of solutions to solve the modern-day challenges PR and communications teams face. For 70 years, PR Newswire has been the preferred destination for brands to share their most important news stories across the world.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-week-in-consumer-news-12-stories-you-need-to-see-302009580.html
SOURCE PR Newswire
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sleep Apnea Symptoms Linked to Memory and Thinking Problems
- "Image Possibilities Coproduction Plan" Supported Works Garner International Attention
- ConMet Reveals TruckWings Device Efficiency Results for CNG and Diesel Trucks at TMC24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!