The Hilb Group, LLC Acquires a Select Book of Business
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RICHMOND, Va., April 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hilb Group, LLC ("THG") announced today that it has acquired a select book of business of quick-serve restaurant clients with over 100 locations in NJ & NY. These clients will participate in THG's Alternative Solutions Insurance Company ("ASIC") program, which provides captive insurance solutions for quick-serve and fast-casual restaurants. The transaction became effective on January 1, 2021.
About THG: THG is a leading property and casualty and employee benefits insurance brokerage and advisory firm headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. THG is a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, a global investment firm. THG seeks to growth through strategic acquisitions and by leveraging its resources and expertise to drive organic growth in its acquired agencies. The company has completed more than 100 acquisitions and now has over 100 offices in 20 states. THG is rated as one of the Fastest Growing Brokers by Business Insurance, a Top P/C Agency by Insurance Journal, and one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000. Please visit our website at http://hilbgroup.com
Media Contact:Ally Barbour 804-533-0191 email@example.com
M&A Contact: Ryan Havermann firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-hilb-group-llc-acquires-a-select-book-of-business-301268900.html
SOURCE The Hilb Group, LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natura &Co reports sales growth of 26%, driven by strong digital sales, with EBITDA increasing over 400%
- Avino Reports Q1 2021 Financial Results
- MobiTV Announces TiVo As Winning Bidder In Court-Supervised Chapter 11 Auction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!