Tencent Music Entertainment Group to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 17, 2021 Eastern Time
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SHENZHEN, China, April 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Tencent Music Entertainment Group ("Tencent Music", "TME", or the "Company") (NYSE: TME), the leading online music and audio entertainment platform in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of 2021 after the U.S. market closes on Monday, May 17, 2021.
Tencent Music's management will hold a conference call on Monday, May 17, 2021, at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time or 8:00 A.M. Beijing Time on Tuesday, May 18, 2021, to discuss the financial results. Listeners may access the call by dialing the following numbers:
United States Toll Free:
Mainland China Toll Free:
Hong Kong Toll Free:
The replay will be accessible through May 24, 2021, by dialing the following numbers:
United States Toll Free:
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will also be available at the Company's investor relations website at https://ir.tencentmusic.com/.
About Tencent Music Entertainment
Tencent Music Entertainment Group (NYSE: TME) is the leading online music and audio entertainment platform in China, operating the country's highly popular and innovative music apps: QQ Music, Kugou Music, Kuwo Music and WeSing. Tencent Music's mission is to use technology to elevate the role of music in people's lives by enabling them to create, enjoy, share and interact with music. Tencent Music's platform comprises online music, online audio, online karaoke and music-centric live streaming services, enabling music fans to discover, listen, sing, watch, perform and socialize around music. For more information, please visit ir.tencentmusic.com.
Investor Relations ContactTencent Music Entertainment Groupir@tencentmusic.com +86 (755) 8601-3388 ext. 883606
SOURCE Tencent Music Entertainment Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Less Than a Day's Supply of Blood Now on Illinois Shelves
- OXE Marine AB (PUBL) convening notice for extraordinary general meeting
- PotlatchDeltic Reports Fire Damage at Ola, Arkansas Sawmill
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!