Synchrony to Participate in the KBW Fintech Payments Conference
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
STAMFORD, Conn., Feb. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Synchrony (NYSE: SYF) President, Brian D. Doubles and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Brian J. Wenzel, will participate in the KBW Fintech Payments Conference on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Time).
A live webcast and replay will be made available on the Synchrony Investor Relations website at www.investors.synchronyfinancial.com.
About Synchrony Synchrony (NYSE: SYF) is a premier consumer financial services company. We deliver a wide range of specialized financing programs, as well as innovative consumer banking products, across key industries including digital, retail, home, auto, travel, health and pet. Synchrony enables our partners to grow sales and loyalty with consumers. We are one of the largest issuers of private label credit cards in the United States; we also offer co-branded products, installment loans and consumer financing products for small- and medium-sized businesses, as well as healthcare providers.
Synchrony is changing what's possible through our digital capabilities, deep industry expertise, actionable data insights, frictionless customer experience and customized financing solutions.
For more information, visit www.synchrony.com and Twitter: @Synchrony.
Investor Relations Kathryn Miller (203) 585-6291
Media Relations Sue Bishop (203) 585-2802
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/synchrony-to-participate-in-the-kbw-fintech-payments-conference-301227611.html
SOURCE Synchrony Financial
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades Synchrony Financial (SYF) to Perform
- Ascend presents expanded portfolio, local production and technical resources at Chinaplas
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) PT Raised to $50 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!