SPX FLOW, Inc. Announces Initiation of Quarterly Dividend
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SPX FLOW, Inc. (the "Company"), a leading provider in process solutions, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend on the Company's common stock of $0.09 per share, payable on April 14, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 24, 2021.
About SPX FLOW, Inc.:Based in Charlotte, N.C., SPX FLOW, Inc. (NYSE: FLOW) improves the world through innovative and sustainable solutions. The company's product offering is concentrated in process technologies that perform mixing, blending, fluid handling, separation, thermal heat transfer and other activities that are integral to processes performed across a wide variety of nutrition, health and industrial markets. SPX FLOW had approximately $1.4 billion in 2020 annual revenues and has operations in more than 30 countries and sales in more than 140 countries. To learn more about SPX FLOW, please visit www.spxflow.com.
Investor Contact:Scott GaffnerVP, Investor Relations and Strategic Insights704email@example.com
Media Contact:Peter SmolowitzExternal Communications Manager704-341-2915
SOURCE SPX FLOW, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Protective Shield for Under Trees (BGF-2398)
- Dallas Attorney Brad Caldwell of Caldwell Cassady & Curry Named Titan of the Plaintiffs Bar
- Maritime Attorney Matthew Shaffer Predicts Seacor Will Try and File a Limitation of Liability Defense
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!