SOCAR Trading Adopts J.P. Morgan's Real-Time Reporting Solution
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Significant IT infrastructure investment leads to increased agility and flexibility with remote work
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GENEVA, Feb. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SOCAR Trading, the largest supplier of Azeri Light crude oil in the world and marketing and development arm of SOCAR, the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan, has implemented a new real-time reporting solution for its Treasury function. J.P. Morgan's Insight API is the latest in a series of significant IT infrastructure investments made by SOCAR Trading.
SOCAR Trading has invested considerable time and resources in sophisticated IT systems, and digitalized internal control frameworks have given the company the agility and the confidence to merit its status as one of the most successful global energy trading companies.
"J.P. Morgan's Insight API solution provided us with the agility, transparency and adaptability we needed to access timely information on our cash balances and other bank data," said Clement Briquetti, SOCAR Trading Group Head of Treasury. "We are pleased to have partnered with J.P. Morgan to become early adopters of API for our business."
The J.P. Morgan Treasury Services API is the base for sharing real-time, on-demand data, which SOCAR Trading utilizes across its global business.
This API provides end-to-end solutions for cash visibility, user management, and payment reporting. SOCAR Trading can view real-time, global bank data on local desktops, including immediate access to account balances, transactional activity, user statuses, and entitlements.
As SOCAR Trading pivoted to remote work due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the company quickly and nimbly invested in vital IT infrastructure, enabling a quick, seamless transition for employees.
Learn more about SOCAR Trading's work with J.P. Morgan here.
SOURCE SOCAR Trading SA
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Holland America Line Introduces 'Have It All' Premium Package That Includes Shore Excursions, Drinks, Specialty Dining and Wi-Fi
- Teach Kids to Be Kind to All Living Creatures by Example and With Free Lessons During American Humane's "Be Kind to Animals Week®" (May 2-8)
- Extra Technology Named 2021 Digital Workforce Partner (EMEA) of the Year by Automation Anywhere