SM Energy Declares Semi-Annual Cash Dividend
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DENVER, April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SM Energy Company (NYSE: SM) today announces that its Board of Directors has approved a semi-annual cash dividend of $0.01 per share of common stock outstanding. The dividend will be paid on May 7, 2021, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on April 23, 2021. The Company currently has approximately 114.7 million shares of common stock outstanding.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SM Energy Company is an independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and NGLs in the state of Texas. SM Energy routinely posts important information about the Company on its website. For more information about SM Energy, please visit its website at www.sm-energy.com.
SM ENERGY INVESTOR CONTACTS
Jennifer Martin Samuels, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-864-2507
Jeremy Kline, email@example.com, 303-863-4313
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sm-energy-declares-semi-annual-cash-dividend-301265384.html
SOURCE SM Energy Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hornitos® Tequila And The Black List Team Up To Help Emerging Filmmakers Take Their Shot In First-Of-Its-Kind Short Film Program
- Welltower Earns 2021 Energy Star® Partner Of The Year Award And Is Recognized For Sustained Excellence By The Environmental Protection Agency
- Contemporary Pediatrics® Announces Strategic Alliance Partnership (SAP) with Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, Crude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!