Rokt Partners with Lyft to Offer Riders More Relevant Experiences
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Rideshare Company Using Rokt's Technology to Increase Loyalty and Engagement
"Rokt and Lyft share a customer-first approach and an unwavering commitment to adding value to the digital experience," said
"Through Lyft Media, we'll communicate with our riders in a thoughtful way that improves their overall experience," said
Rokt enables companies to tap additional revenues, acquire advertising customers at scale and deepen relationships with their existing ones by using machine learning to present highly relevant offers to each shopper in the final stages of an ecommerce transaction, when they are most likely to convert.
Rokt's exclusive, closed marketplace is backed by intelligence powered by billions of annual transactions across hundreds of leading ecommerce businesses. The technology enables brands to create a seamless customer experience while controlling the types of offers eligible to be displayed to their customers. Businesses partnering with Rokt have been able to unlock incremental profitability of more than
Rokt is the global leader in ecommerce technology, enabling companies to drive incremental value from every transaction by offering highly relevant messages at the moment customers are most likely to convert. Rokt's machine learning technology has powered billions of global transactions annually for the world's leading companies, including Live Nation, AMC Theatres, PayPal, Uber, Hulu, Staples, Lands' End, and HelloFresh. Founded in
To learn more, visit Rokt.com.
Lyft was founded in 2012 and is one of the largest transportation networks in
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rokt-partners-with-lyft-to-offer-riders-more-relevant-experiences-301897917.html
SOURCE ROKT Pte. Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Countries, Companies Signal Support for Energy Transition Accelerator
- New DDP report calls for 'innovative international cooperation' to reach Paris Agreement goals, as COP28 starts this week
- First highlight of DÉJÀ EURO 2024 - Hamburg presents group stage draw in the port as a huge container installation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesHulu, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!