Revere Securities LLC Retracts Previous Announcement
- Wall St trades mixed on Fed tightening fears, Nvidia weighs
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, June 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- On May 12, 2022, a press release with the title "Revere Securities LLC Announces Acquisition of NorthStar Investment Banking" was released to PRNewswire. That press release was incorrect. Revere Securities LLC has not acquired any firm. This press release retracts the incorrect press release of May 12, 2022.
"North Star Investment Bank remains an independent firm," said Scott Fullman, Chief Compliance Officer. "We apologize for any confusion that the previous press release has caused.
About Revere Securities LLCRevere Securities is a global broker-dealer firm providing strategic and financial support to institutional investors, hedge funds, and individual investors. The firm's professionals are involved in all components of the sales and trading process and include extensive compliance and operational personnel. In addition, Revere Securities LLC provides differentiated corporate access, helping institutional clients gain access to management as a component of their investment process. The firm has industry focused sales specialists who possess "buy-side" experience; therefore, providing a sound, alternate perspective, to the investment process.
Media Contact:Jay YuRevere Securities LLC(212) 688-2350[email protected]
SOURCE Revere Securities LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ironclad Taps Former Twilio Executive as Chief Marketing Officer
- InventHelp Presents Bathing Suit Drying Rack (TLS-202)
- Concentric Energy Advisors Welcomes Bill Davis as an Assistant Vice President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesHedge Funds, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!