People's United Financial Declares Cash Dividend on Preferred Stock
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain in nearly 12 years in April
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BRIDGEPORT, Conn., April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- People's United Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: PBCT) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.3515625 per share on the Company's Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock. The dividend is payable on June 15, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 1, 2021.
People's United Financial, Inc., a diversified, community-focused financial services company with more than $64 billion in total assets, offers commercial and retail banking through a network of more than 400 retail locations in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine, as well as wealth management solutions. The company also provides specialized commercial services to customers nationwide.
Access Information About People's United Financial at www.peoples.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/peoples-united-financial-declares-cash-dividend-on-preferred-stock-301273764.html
SOURCE People's United Financial, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GovQA Technology Solutions Tackle Growing Demand for Body Camera Video in Wake of New Illinois Legislation
- Plastic Omnium signs partnership with Hopium to develop the Māchina hydrogen storage system
- Robert Redford's Sundance Catalog Opens New Store in Westport, Connecticut
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!