Patterson-UTI Energy Announces First Quarter Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HOUSTON, March 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY, INC. (NASDAQ: PTEN) will hold a conference call on Thursday, April 29, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time to discuss results for the first quarter ending March 31, 2021.
Participants can access the call by dialing (647) 253-8640 or (844) 494-0002 with the Conference ID 7069802. The call will also be webcast and can be accessed through a link in the Investors section of the Company's website at investor.patenergy.com. A replay of the conference call will be available on the Company's website for two weeks.
About Patterson-UTIPatterson-UTI is a leading provider of oilfield services and products to oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the United States, including contract drilling, pressure pumping and directional drilling services. For more information, visit www.patenergy.com.
SOURCE PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY, INC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herman Miller (MLHR) to Acquire Knoll (KNL) for $1.8 Billion in Cash in Stock
- Western Union Expands in Indonesia with Bank Rakyat Indonesia
- Statistics Estonia Uses HULFT to Integrate Over 70 Data Sources, Supporting Government’s Critical Economic and Social Policy Decisions