PRA Group Appoints Peggy Turner to Board of Directors
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NORFOLK, Va., June 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- PRA Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: PRAA), a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans, announced today that Peggy Turner was appointed to the Company's Board of Directors effective June 10, 2021. Turner, who is independent, will serve on the Risk Committee and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee.
Turner is currently Vice President, Guest Retention at Toyota Motors North America ("Toyota Motors"), a position she has held since 2020. From 1991 to 2020, she held multiple positions with increasing responsibilities at Toyota Motors including Vice President, Lexus Customer Satisfaction and Vice President, Toyota Customer Relations. Turner is also a champion of diversity, equity and inclusion ("DEI") at Toyota Motors, serving as the executive advisor to Social Innovation, a diversity and inclusion support member on the Diversity Advisory Board, and the Executive Sponsor of the Latino Employee Resource Group. She has also represented Lexus at events such as Women in Automotive Summit and Women Panel for New York Auto Show and coordinated and served as a mentor for the national field women's support group. Turner earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of California, Irvine, and a Master of Business Administration from Loyola Marymount University.
"I am pleased to welcome Peggy to our Company's Board of Directors. Peggy brings extensive experience in leadership roles focused on customer service, which will bolster our long-standing principle of treating customers with empathy and respect. Additionally, Peggy's history of supporting and leading diversity and inclusion efforts will strengthen our continued focus on DEI," said Steve Fredrickson, chairman of the Board of Directors. "As a result of our commitment to diversity at the highest level of our organization, PRA was recently recognized by 50/50 Women on Boards for being a "3+" Corporation with 3 or more women on the board of directors."
The Company has also expanded its environmental, social and governance ("ESG") disclosures by publishing its first ESG Tear Sheet for the year 2020. More information can be found on the investor page of the Company's website, ir.pragroup.com.
About PRA Group, Inc.As a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans, PRA Group, Inc. returns capital to banks and other creditors to help expand financial services for consumers in the Americas, Europe and Australia. With thousands of employees worldwide, PRA Group, Inc. companies collaborate with customers to help them resolve their debt. For more information, please visit www.pragroup.com.
Investor Contact:Darby Schoenfeld, CPAVice President, Investor Relations(757) 431-7913Darby.Schoenfeld@PRAGroup.com
News Media Contact:Elizabeth KerseySenior Vice President, Communications and Public Policy(757) 431-3398Elizabeth.Kersey@PRAGroup.com
SOURCE PRA Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CleanEquity Monaco 2021 - Sustainable Technology Innovation Awards
- Capital Impact Partners and InspereX Reach $200 Million Milestone in Distribution of Capital Impact Investment Notes
- Friendable’s Fan Pass Livestream Mobile App Approved by the Apple App and Google Play Stores, Now Available for Download
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!