Orbite Announces Astronaut Training Programs
- Stocks pause as key inflation data eyed
- Citi says S&P 500 not in a bubble, tells investors to 'buy pullbacks'
- eBay delivers upbeat guidance, Q4 results top estimates; unveils $2B stock buyback
- JPMorgan's Kolanovic says the S&P 500 rally is at risk from a narrative shift
- Apple (AAPL) discontinues its electric car project, redirects team to focus on GenAI
Opens Pre-Booking - Reveals Founders Club
MERRIT ISLAND, Fla.,
"We have spent the last two years designing our facilities and developing our astronaut training programs leveraging 60 years of pioneering work done by government space agencies and others to prepare the human mind and body for spaceflight," said Nicolas Gaume, Executive Chairman of Orbite. "We market tested these programs with an exclusive group of clients and are excited to now make them available to everyone."
"Our initial training programs reflect the available commercial spaceflight options", said
Orbite's astronaut training programs are designed to holistically prepare individuals physically, mentally, and spiritually for suborbital and orbital spaceflight missions across all providers. Orbite's initial programs include:
- Astronaut Orientation – an entry level course for prospective space travelers to learn about the range of stratospheric, sub-orbital and orbital flight options and to experience space training.
- Suborbital Training – a comprehensive program for prospective sub-orbital participants designed to maximize understanding, safety and enjoyment in space.
- Orbital Training – a multiweek in-depth program that prepares individuals for living and working in a free-flying spacecraft.
"What we are announcing today is just the beginning," said
The first 500 participants to make a fully refundable pre-booking deposit will automatically be enrolled in Orbite's Founders Club, an exclusive community with priority access to wide range of trainings and offerings as well as special privileges at Orbite's Spaceflight Gateway campuses.
The development of the Astronaut Training and Spaceflight Gateway Campus enables Orbite to deliver on its core mission of holistically preparing individuals to experience and explore space safely. It will provide interstellar explorers with the tools and training needed to maximize the impact and enjoyment of their journey. Additional information regarding Orbite's astronaut training programs, and pre-bookings, can be found at www.orbitespace.com.
Orbite (orbit in French) is the premier space training company for ultimate adventurers. Orbite is developing dedicated Astronaut Training and Spaceflight Gateway Campuses with specialized astronaut training facilities that will reimagine the human spaceflight experience. For more information, please visit: www.Orbitespace.com and @orbitespace on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/orbite-announces-astronaut-training-programs-301988409.html
SOURCE Orbite Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Over One Thousand San Francisco City Workers Rally and Release New Report to Shed Light on Wasteful Contracting Out
- TIER IV launches L4 RIDE to boost rollout of autonomous bus services
- Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2023 Results (CORRECTED) and Announces First Quarter Dividend of $0.25 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!