Nuvve to Participate in Roth Virtual London Conference
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN DIEGO, June 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nuvve Holding Corp. ("Nuvve") (Nasdaq: NVVE), a global technology leader accelerating the electrification of transportation through its proprietary vehicle-to-grid (V2G) platform, today announced that Gregory Poilasne, Chief Executive Officer, Ted Smith, Chief Operating Officer, and David Robson, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Roth Capital Partners Virtual London Conference to be held June 21-23, 2021. Roth's London Conference will feature management teams from over 130 small and mid-cap companies drawn from a variety of sectors, including cleantech, industrials, technology, consumer, and health and wellness.
Nuvve's executives are scheduled to host virtual one-on-one meetings held throughout the conference. Investors interested in arranging one-on-one meetings should contact your Roth conference representative. Alternatively, you may call or email Lytham Partners at 602-889-9700 or email@example.com.
About Nuvve Holding Corp.
Nuvve (Nasdaq: NVVE) is accelerating the electrification of transportation through its proprietary vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technology. Its mission is to lower the cost of electric vehicle ownership while supporting the integration of renewable energy sources, including solar and wind. Nuvve's Grid Integrated Vehicle, GIVe™, platform is refueling the next generation of electric vehicle fleets through intelligent, bidirectional charging solutions. Since its founding in 2010, Nuvve has launched successful V2G projects on five continents and is deploying commercial services worldwide by developing partnerships with utilities, automakers, and electric vehicle fleets. Nuvve is headquartered in San Diego, California, and can be found online at www.nuvve.com.
Nuvve and associated logos are among the trademarks of Nuvve and/or its affiliates in the United States, certain other countries and/or the EU.
Nuvve Press ContactMarc Trahand, EVP Marketingmarc@nuvve.com+1 858 250 9740
Nuvve Investor ContactLytham PartnersRobert Blum or Joe Doramenuvve@lythampartners.com +1 602 889 9700
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nuvve-to-participate-in-roth-virtual-london-conference-301314368.html
SOURCE Nuvve Holding Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WRLD1 / TVNET enlarges its Finance / Investment Global Business group to 10 networks across the sectors of Global Finance, Fintech, Crypto and World Business News
- TVNET affiliate NFT1X.com Announces NFT Digital Assets Exchange: Evolving NFT Ownership to also include Intellectual Property rights with Plans to Launch KidsNetTV Family TV Series as 155 program NFT
- LG Energy Solution gets ambitious with ESG vision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!