Nuvve to Participate at Craig-Hallum 18th Annual Institutional Investor Conference on June 2, 2021
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN DIEGO, May 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nuvve Holding Corp ("Nuvve") (Nasdaq: NVVE), a global technology leader accelerating the electrification of transportation through its proprietary vehicle-to-grid (V2G) platform, today announced that Gregory Poilasne, Chief Executive Officer, Ted Smith, Chief Operating Officer, and David Robson, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in Craig-Hallum's 18th Annual Institutional Investor Conference on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, on a virtual platform.
Management is scheduled to host virtual, one-on-one meetings held throughout the day. Investors interested in arranging one-on-one meetings should contact your Craig-Hallum conference representative. Conversely, you may call or email Lytham Partners at 602-889-9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Nuvve Holding Corp.
Nuvve (Nasdaq: NVVE) is accelerating the electrification of transportation through its proprietary vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technology. Its mission is to lower the cost of electric vehicle ownership while supporting the integration of renewable energy sources, including solar and wind. Nuvve's Grid Integrated Vehicle, GIVe™, platform is refueling the next generation of electric vehicle fleets through intelligent, bidirectional charging solutions. Since its founding in 2010, Nuvve has launched successful V2G projects on five continents and is deploying commercial services worldwide by developing partnerships with utilities, automakers, and electric vehicle fleets. Nuvve is headquartered in San Diego, California, and can be found online at www.nuvve.com.
Nuvve Press ContactMarc Trahand, EVP Marketingmarc@nuvve.com +1 858 250 9740
Nuvve Investor ContactLytham PartnersRobert Blum or Joe Doramenuvve@lythampartners.com+1 602 889 9700
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nuvve-to-participate-at-craig-hallum-18th-annual-institutional-investor-conference-on-june-2-2021-301300503.html
SOURCE Nuvve Holding Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nuvve, Stonepeak, and Evolve Finalize "Levo" Joint Venture Providing up to $750 Million in Funding to Electrify Fleets
- RoboMarkets Becomes Best Value Broker at the World Economic Awards
- GLP and Sequoia China Close Nearly US$800 Million Strategic Investment in Leading Consumer PE Firm Harvest Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!