Nuvve to Participate at Craig-Hallum 18th Annual Institutional Investor Conference on June 2, 2021
- Wall Street extends rally, S&P, Nasdaq on course for record closing highs
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN DIEGO, May 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nuvve Holding Corp ("Nuvve") (Nasdaq: NVVE), a global technology leader accelerating the electrification of transportation through its proprietary vehicle-to-grid (V2G) platform, today announced that Gregory Poilasne, Chief Executive Officer, Ted Smith, Chief Operating Officer, and David Robson, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in Craig-Hallum's 18th Annual Institutional Investor Conference on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, on a virtual platform.
Management is scheduled to host virtual, one-on-one meetings held throughout the day. Investors interested in arranging one-on-one meetings should contact your Craig-Hallum conference representative. Conversely, you may call or email Lytham Partners at 602-889-9700 or email@example.com.
About Nuvve Holding Corp.
Nuvve (Nasdaq: NVVE) is accelerating the electrification of transportation through its proprietary vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technology. Its mission is to lower the cost of electric vehicle ownership while supporting the integration of renewable energy sources, including solar and wind. Nuvve's Grid Integrated Vehicle, GIVe™, platform is refueling the next generation of electric vehicle fleets through intelligent, bidirectional charging solutions. Since its founding in 2010, Nuvve has launched successful V2G projects on five continents and is deploying commercial services worldwide by developing partnerships with utilities, automakers, and electric vehicle fleets. Nuvve is headquartered in San Diego, California, and can be found online at www.nuvve.com.
Nuvve Press ContactMarc Trahand, EVP Marketingmarc@nuvve.com +1 858 250 9740
Nuvve Investor ContactLytham PartnersRobert Blum or Joe Doramenuvve@lythampartners.com+1 602 889 9700
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nuvve-to-participate-at-craig-hallum-18th-annual-institutional-investor-conference-on-june-2-2021-301300503.html
SOURCE Nuvve Holding Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Forensic Sciences Mentoring Institute Students Present at Thomas Jefferson University
- SOBRsafe Awarded ISO 9001 Certification
- Kimball Electronics, Inc. Announces Live Webcast of Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results Conference Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!