Novavax to Participate in Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GAITHERSBURG, Md., May 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX), a biotechnology company developing next-generation vaccines for serious infectious diseases, today announced that it will participate in a fireside chat and host meetings with investors at the upcoming Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference. Novavax' COVID-19 vaccine candidate, NVX-CoV2373, will be a topic of discussion.
Fireside chat details:
Tuesday, June 1, 2021
1:30 – 1:55 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
Gregory M. Glenn, M.D., President, Research and Development and John Trizzino, Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Business Officer and Interim Chief Financial Officer
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) is a biotechnology company that promotes improved health globally through the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative vaccines to prevent serious infectious diseases. The company's proprietary recombinant technology platform combines the power and speed of genetic engineering to efficiently produce highly immunogenic nanoparticles designed to address urgent global health needs. Novavax is conducting late-stage clinical trials for NVX-CoV2373, its vaccine candidate against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. NanoFlu™, its quadrivalent influenza nanoparticle vaccine, met all primary objectives in its pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial in older adults and will be advanced for regulatory submission. Both vaccine candidates incorporate Novavax' proprietary saponin-based Matrix-M™ adjuvant to enhance the immune response and stimulate high levels of neutralizing antibodies.
Contacts: InvestorsNovavax, Inc. Erika Schultz | email@example.com
Solebury TroutAlexandra Roy | firstname.lastname@example.org
MediaLaura Keenan | 202-709-7521Amy Speak | email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/novavax-to-participate-in-jefferies-virtual-healthcare-conference-301300365.html
SOURCE Novavax, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TVNET affiliate NFT1X.com Announces NFT Digital Assets Exchange: Evolving NFT Ownership to also include Intellectual Property rights with Plans to Launch KidsNetTV Family TV Series as 155 program NFT
- Meet Margaret Darawanda, a Dedicated Akashinga Ranger, on World Ranger Day.
- CEMIG Geracão e Transmissão S.A. Announces Early Tender Date Results of its Cash Tender Offer for its 9.250% Senior Notes due 2024
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!