NexBank Ranked as Top-Performing U.S. Bank by S&P Global
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DALLAS, March 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- NexBank Capital, Inc., a Dallas-based financial services company, announced that for the third consecutive year it has been recognized as a top-performing U.S. bank by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
NexBank Capital, Inc. ranked 17th in the nation among banks with $3 billion to $10 billion in assets. It had the fourth-highest return on average tangible common equity and the sixth-lowest efficiency ratio among the ranked banks.
S&P Global Market Intelligence reported that it ranked the best-performing banks based on six financial metrics for the 12-month period ended December 31, 2020: pretax return on tangible common equity, efficiency ratio, net interest margin, operating revenue growth, leverage ratio, and nonperforming assets and loans 90 days or more past due as a percentage of total assets, net of Paycheck Protection Program loans. The full S&P Global Market Intelligence report is available here.
About NexBank Capital, Inc.
NexBank Capital, Inc. is a financial services company that serves its clients through three core businesses: Institutional Banking, Commercial Banking, and Mortgage Banking. NexBank provides customized financial and banking services primarily to institutional clients, financial institutions and corporations nationwide. www.NexBank.com
NexBank | Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nexbank-ranked-as-top-performing-us-bank-by-sp-global-301255288.html
SOURCE NexBank Capital, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NAA-B Radio Announces "New Music Monday Showcase"
- Sports Info Solutions Announces Significant Investment From Audeo Capital
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. Announces Dates for First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Conference Call