Monmouth Real Estate Will Host Second Quarter 2020 financial Results Webcast And Conference Call
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOLMDEL, N.J., March 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) will host its Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call on Thursday, May 7, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Senior management will discuss the results, current market conditions and future outlook at that time.
Monmouth Real Estate's Second Quarter financial results will be released on Wednesday, May 6, 2020, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange, and will be available on the Company's website at www.mreic.reit in the Investor Relations section, under Filings and Reports.
To participate in the Webcast select the 2Q2020 Webcast and Earnings Call icon on the homepage of the Company's website at www.mreic.reit, in the Highlights section, towards the bottom of the page. Interested parties can also participate via Conference Call by calling toll free 1-877-510-5852 (domestically) or 1-412-902-4138 (internationally).
The replay of the conference call will be available at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 7, 2020. It will be available until August 5, 2020, and can be accessed by dialing toll free 1-877-344-7529 (domestically) and 1-412-317-0088 (internationally) and entering the passcode 10139462. A transcript of the call and the webcast replay will be available at the Company's website, www.mreic.reit.
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, founded in 1968, is one of the oldest public equity REITs in the world. The Company specializes in single tenant, net-leased industrial properties, subject to long-term leases, primarily to investment-grade tenants. Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation is a fully integrated and self-managed real estate company, whose property portfolio consists of 115 properties located in thirty states, containing a total of approximately 22.9 million rentable square feet. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NASA Updates Coverage, Invites Public to Virtually Join Starliner Launch
- Mardi Gras, Carnival Cruise Line's Newest and Most Innovative Ship, Departs On Maiden Voyage From Port Canaveral This Afternoon
- AHF LA Times’ Ad Exposes Root of Homelessness … ‘Corruption!’
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!