Microsoft announces quarterly dividend
- Futures edge up on Fed pivot hopes, jobs data in focus
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- SentinelOne rallies 20% as Q3 results suggest momentum is accelerating
- PayPal (PYPL) stock falls as Bank of America downgrades on 'too high' 2024 estimates
REDMOND, Wash., Dec. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Microsoft Corp. on Wednesday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share. The dividend is payable March 12, 2020, to shareholders of record on Feb. 20, 2020. The ex-dividend date will be Feb. 19, 2020.
Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT" @microsoft) enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/microsoft-announces-quarterly-dividend-300969457.html
SOURCE Microsoft Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Green and Low-carbon Transformation Practices in Jiangsu Province of China Have Attracted Attention at COP28
- ProvenBase Announces: Top DEI Leaders List
- Lixiang Education Receives Nasdaq Extension to Regain $1 Bid Price Compliance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!