Marvell Technology Group Ltd. Declares Quarterly Dividend Payment
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., March 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: MRVL), today announced a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share of common stock payable on April 28, 2021 to shareholders of record as of April 9, 2021.
To deliver the data infrastructure technology that connects the world, we're building solutions on the most powerful foundation: our partnerships with our customers. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers' current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
Marvell® and the Marvell logo are registered trademarks of Marvell and/or its affiliates.
For further information, contact: Ashish Saran Vice President, Investor Relations 408-222-0777 email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/marvell-technology-group-ltd-declares-quarterly-dividend-payment-301241617.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B Martin Launches "Purpose Driven Artists" Record Label To Create Songs That Heal
- NASA to Attempt First Controlled Flight on Mars As Soon As Monday
- Smart Technology Empowers Consumer Products at the 129th Canton Fair