Markel Announces Conference Call Date And Time
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RICHMOND, Va., April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Markel Corporation (NYSE: MKL) announced today it will hold a conference call on Thursday, April 29, 2021, beginning at 9:30 am (Eastern Time) to discuss quarterly results and business developments.
Investors, analysts and the general public may listen to the call free over the Internet through the Company's website, www.markel.com/investor-relations. A replay of the call also will be available from approximately one hour after the conclusion of the call until Friday, May 7, 2021.
The webcast, the conference call and the content and permitted replays or rebroadcasts thereof are the exclusive copyrighted property of Markel Corporation and may not be copied, taped, rebroadcast, or published in whole or in part without the express written consent of Markel Corporation.
About Markel Corporation
Markel Corporation is a diverse financial holding company serving a variety of niche markets. The Company's principal business markets and underwrites specialty insurance products. In each of the Company's businesses, it seeks to provide quality products and excellent customer service so that it can be a market leader. The financial goals of the Company are to earn consistent underwriting and operating profits and superior investment returns to build shareholder value. Visit Markel Corporation on the web at www.markel.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/markel-announces-conference-call-date-and-time-301274988.html
SOURCE Markel Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CAIR to Media Outlets: Stop Calling Israeli Attacks on Palestinians Protesting Ethnic Cleansing and Apartheid 'Clashes' - #SaveSheikhJarrah
- Sanya Boosts Tourism and Consumption as First China International Consumer Products Expo Held in Hainan
- TAL Education Group Files Its Annual Report on Form 20-F
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!