Lennox International to Present at Stephens Conference
- Stocks slip in Europe as investors refine Fed hike bets
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- Dollar dips as Treasury yields stall, commodity currencies rally
- United Airlines (UAL) Reported Q4 Beat, Provides Q1/2022 Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DALLAS, Nov. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII) today announced that CFO Joe Reitmeier is scheduled to present virtually at the Stephens Annual Investment Conference 2021, on Monday, November 29. Presentation materials can be accessed on the company's website at www.lennoxinternational.com.
Lennox International Inc. is a global leader in energy-efficient climate-control solutions. Dedicated to sustainability and creating comfortable and healthier environments for our residential and commercial customers while reducing their carbon footprint, we lead the field in innovation with our air conditioning, heating, indoor air quality, and refrigeration systems. Lennox International stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and traded under the symbol "LII". Additional information on Lennox International is available at www.lennoxinternational.com or by contacting Steve Harrison, Vice President, Investor Relations, at 972-497-6670.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lennox-international-to-present-at-stephens-conference-301431812.html
SOURCE Lennox International Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NEXT WEEK: K-12 Parents, Educators Unite for School Choice Week Celebrations in Virginia
- Global Allogeneic Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market to Record An Exponential CAGR of 17% By 2030
- Alpha Tau Announces New Research Collaboration to Study the Potential of Alpha DaRT to Enhance Immune Stimulation in the Treatment of Breast Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!