Lennox International to Present at Stephens Conference
- Futures rebound from Omicron-driven rout
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
- Gaming: Macau VIP More Broken Than Ever - B. Riley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DALLAS, Nov. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII) today announced that CFO Joe Reitmeier is scheduled to present virtually at the Stephens Annual Investment Conference 2021, on Monday, November 29. Presentation materials can be accessed on the company's website at www.lennoxinternational.com.
Lennox International Inc. is a global leader in energy-efficient climate-control solutions. Dedicated to sustainability and creating comfortable and healthier environments for our residential and commercial customers while reducing their carbon footprint, we lead the field in innovation with our air conditioning, heating, indoor air quality, and refrigeration systems. Lennox International stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and traded under the symbol "LII". Additional information on Lennox International is available at www.lennoxinternational.com or by contacting Steve Harrison, Vice President, Investor Relations, at 972-497-6670.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lennox-international-to-present-at-stephens-conference-301431812.html
SOURCE Lennox International Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EKA Logistics Capital Unlocks Financial Services for Supply Chain SMBs
- Attorney Douglas Borthwick Awarded The Acclaimed "SUPERB" Highest Avvo Rating For Top Divorce Attorney
- Synopsys Expands Use of AI to Optimize Samsung's Latest Mobile Designs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!