LendingClub Schedules Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC), America's largest online lending marketplace connecting borrowers and investors, announced that it will report earnings for the third quarter of 2019 on Tuesday, November 5, 2019, after market hours.
LendingClub will host a conference call to discuss the third quarter financial results at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) on the same day.
Webcast informationA live webcast of the call will be available at http://ir.lendingclub.com under the Filings & Financials menu in Quarterly Results. To access the call please dial +1 (888) 317-6003 or outside the U.S. +1 (412) 317-6061 with Conference ID 2537483 ten minutes prior to 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (or 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time).
ReplayAn audio archive of the call will be available at http://ir.lendingclub.com. An audio replay will also be available 1 hour after the end of the call until November 12, 2019 by calling +1 (877) 344-7529 or outside the U.S. +1 (412) 317-0088 with Conference ID 10135994.
About LendingClubLendingClub was founded to transform the banking system to make credit more affordable and investing more rewarding. Today, LendingClub's online credit marketplace connects borrowers and investors to deliver more efficient and affordable access to credit. Through its technology platform, LendingClub is able to create cost efficiencies and passes those savings onto borrowers in the form of lower rates and to investors in the form of risk-adjusted returns. LendingClub is based in San Francisco, California. All loans are made by federally regulated issuing bank partners. More information is available at https://www.lendingclub.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lendingclub-schedules-third-quarter-2019-earnings-release-and-conference-call-300938971.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interim Report Q1, 2021
- Sogou Launched World's First AI Sign Language News Anchor
- Manganese X Subsidiary and JV Partner PureBiotic Air Inc. Provide Virginia State University Testing Update on Biofilm Deconstruction of Pathogens Including COVID-19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!