LendingClub Schedules Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC), America's largest online lending marketplace connecting borrowers and investors, announced that it will report earnings for the third quarter of 2019 on Tuesday, November 5, 2019, after market hours.
LendingClub will host a conference call to discuss the third quarter financial results at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) on the same day.
Webcast informationA live webcast of the call will be available at http://ir.lendingclub.com under the Filings & Financials menu in Quarterly Results. To access the call please dial +1 (888) 317-6003 or outside the U.S. +1 (412) 317-6061 with Conference ID 2537483 ten minutes prior to 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (or 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time).
ReplayAn audio archive of the call will be available at http://ir.lendingclub.com. An audio replay will also be available 1 hour after the end of the call until November 12, 2019 by calling +1 (877) 344-7529 or outside the U.S. +1 (412) 317-0088 with Conference ID 10135994.
About LendingClubLendingClub was founded to transform the banking system to make credit more affordable and investing more rewarding. Today, LendingClub's online credit marketplace connects borrowers and investors to deliver more efficient and affordable access to credit. Through its technology platform, LendingClub is able to create cost efficiencies and passes those savings onto borrowers in the form of lower rates and to investors in the form of risk-adjusted returns. LendingClub is based in San Francisco, California. All loans are made by federally regulated issuing bank partners. More information is available at https://www.lendingclub.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lendingclub-schedules-third-quarter-2019-earnings-release-and-conference-call-300938971.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Will Tesla's (TSLA) Elon Musk Step Down Soon? - 'I Don't Want to be CEO of Anything'
- Flexential Partners with Legacy Investing and Invesco Real Estate on 130,000 Square Foot Expansion in Plano, Texas
- Johnson Reaches More Than Two Million Viewers in Series Premiere, New Episodes Seen Sunday Nights at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT on Bounce
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!