Leidos To Participate In The Citi 2021 Global Virtual Industrials Conference
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jim Reagan, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a question and answer "fireside chat" on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 1:50 p.m. ET.
A live audio webcast of the event will be available on the Leidos Investor Relations website at http://ir.leidos.com. A replay of the webcast will be available following the presentation at the same link listed above for one year afterward.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Melissa Lee Dueñas
Peter M. Berl
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smart Technology Empowers Consumer Products at the 129th Canton Fair
- Prothena Presents Phase 1 Study Results of PRX004 in Oral Presentation at AAN 2021
- 9 Minetta Street - New York's Best New Townhouse