Kubat HealthCare Acquires Miller Pharmacy Specialties
- IBM weighs on the Dow; Nasdaq and S&P gain ground
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FREMONT, Neb., Oct. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Kubat HealthCare, a leading health care service provider, announces today the acquisition of Miller Pharmacy Specialties located at 322 E 22nd St, Fremont, Nebraska, 68025.
"We are excited to join forces with Miller Pharmacy Specialties," said Jim Rich, CEO of Kubat Healthcare, "With our established Kubat Healthcare locations serving Fremont and surrounding communities for the last 13 years, the addition of Miller Pharmacy Specialties will allow us to continue and expand healthcare service offerings within long-term care facilities. It's our mission to improve the well-being of our patients by providing exceptional access to care delivered with compassionate service."
Purchased by Mark Vogt in 2014, Miller Pharmacy Specialties, a Kubat HealthCare Partner, will continue to offer a full-service pharmacy 24/7 out of their same location in Fremont serving long-term care residents. Residents will still receive the same care they are receiving today with additional service offerings of respiratory, customized medication compounding, at home infusion services and home medical equipment. "I am excited to partner with Kubat HealthCare in providing residents and facilities with expanded services we can now offer," said pharmacist Jon Ciochan, PharmD, manager of Miller Pharmacy Specialties.
"Jon, Becky and the wonderful team from Miller Pharmacy Specialties are an amazing group of professionals and will add tremendous value to Kubat HealthCare," said Tony Schmid, Pharmacy Director of Kubat HealthCare, "providing pharmacy services to long-term care and assisted living facilities through Miller Pharmacy Specialties enhances our offering in the Fremont area."For more information regarding Kubat HealthCare's services and a list of all their locations, visit their website at https://www.kubathealthcare.com.
Media Contact:Dawn Wierzbickidwierzbicki@kubathealthcare.com
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kubat-healthcare-acquires-miller-pharmacy-specialties-301391333.html
SOURCE Kubat Pharmacy
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. To Report 2021 Third Quarter Results On November 3, 2021
- Synchrony Announces Quarterly Common Stock Dividend of $0.22 Per Share
- Complimentary Online Medicare Webinar Offered By The Toledo Clinic And Wood Health Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!