Kennametal to Attend JP Morgan Industrials Conference
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, March 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) announced today that they will virtually attend the JP Morgan Industrials Conference.
Details of the conference are as follows:
Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Damon Audia, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Kelly Boyer, Vice President, Investor Relations
A slide deck for this event will be available on the Company's website at www.kennametal.com on Tuesday, March 16, 2021. Once on the homepage, select "About Us", "Investor Relations", and then "Events".
About KennametalWith over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 9,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $1.9 billion in revenues in fiscal 2020. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
SOURCE Kennametal Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Texas is the Hot Bed for Government Contracting
- GIGABYTE Wins Big at Red Dot Design Awards 2021
- Scholar-Activist and Award-winning Playwright-Actress to Address Classes of 2020 and 2021 During Spelman College Commencement Activities