Kennametal to Attend Barclays Industrial Select Conference
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) announced today that they will attend the virtual Barclays Industrial Select Conference.
Details of the conference are as follows:
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Damon Audia, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Kelly Boyer, Vice President, Investor Relations
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 9,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $1.9 billion in revenues in fiscal 2020. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
SOURCE Kennametal Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CrossCountry Consulting Celebrates 10 Years of Growth
- Screening Eagle Announces New InspectionTech Keynote
- Avocado Green Becomes Climate Neutral Certified for Third Year in a Row