KEYCORP RAISES ITS PRIME LENDING RATE TO 5.5 PERCENT
- Nasdaq jumps 2% at open as Treasury yields ease
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
- FAA Certification of Boeing's (BA) MAX 10 'No Sooner Than Summer 2023' - Reuters
- Goldman Expects AMD to Cut its FY Forecast This Month, Says Headwinds are Priced In
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLEVELAND, July 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) and its banking affiliates have raised their prime lending rate to 5.5 percent from 4.75 percent, effective tomorrow, July 28, 2022.
KeyCorp's roots trace back nearly 200 years to Albany, New York. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Key is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $187.0 billion at June 30, 2022. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management, and investment services to individuals and businesses in 15 states under the name KeyBank National Association through a network of approximately 1,000 branches and approximately 1,300 ATMs. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. For more information, visit https://www.key.com/. KeyBank is Member FDIC.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/keycorp-raises-its-prime-lending-rate-to-5-5-percent-301594747.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iFIT, Inc. Names Kevin Duffy Chief Executive Officer
- Introducing the Culture Gap - New FleishmanHillard Report Uncovers Generation Divided and Explores How to Bridge Society's Divisions
- PLAN INTERNATIONAL USA UNVEILS 2022 STATE OF THE WORLD'S GIRLS REPORT REVEALING THE CURRENT STATE OF POLITICS THROUGH THE EYES OF GIRLS AND YOUNG WOMEN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, FDIC, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!