KBR, Inc. to Hold First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON, April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss its first quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 7:30 a.m. Central Time (8:30 a.m. Eastern Time). The company plans to issue its first quarter 2021 earnings release and earnings presentation in advance of the call. Both will be available on KBR's website.
The conference call will be webcast simultaneously through the Investor Relations section of KBR's website at investors.kbr.com. A replay of the webcast will be available after the call on our website or by telephone at +1.719.457.0820, passcode: 7675975.
About KBR, Inc.
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 29,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kbr-inc-to-hold-first-quarter-2021-earnings-conference-call-301265361.html
SOURCE KBR, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Says Q1 Revenue Tracking Above Outlook
- STV Promotes Paul E. Bobby, P.E., to Vice President
- Dan Rodimer Releases 'Heart-wrenching' Campaign Ad Highlighting 'Uncovered' Murders on Texas Border, Releases Angel Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!