Johnson & Johnson Announces Dividend Increase of 5.0%
- Wall St weighed down by falling tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., April 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a 5.0% increase in the quarterly dividend, from $1.01 per share to $1.06 per share.
"Despite a year of unprecedented disruption, Johnson & Johnson remained committed to its established financial principles that strengthen our ability to drive long-term value for stakeholders. In recognition of our notable 2020 results, strong financial position and confidence in the future of Johnson & Johnson, the Board of Directors has voted to increase the quarterly dividend for the 59th consecutive year," said Alex Gorsky, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the company.
At the new rate, the indicated dividend on an annual basis is $4.24 per share compared to the previous rate of $4.04 per share. The next quarterly dividend is payable on June 8, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 25, 2021. The ex-dividend date is May 24, 2021.
About Johnson & JohnsonAt Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That's why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world's largest and most broadly-based health care company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. We are blending our heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/johnson--johnson-announces-dividend-increase-of-5-0-301272084.html
SOURCE Johnson & Johnson
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx Independent Service Provider, Slicker Trucking, Inc., continues Gold Level Sponsorship of Truckers Against Trafficking
- Review's New Technologies & Treatments Meeting Goes High Tech and All Virtual in June
- Five Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S. Legal Solutions Named as Finalists in the 2021 SIIA Business Technology CODiE Awards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!