Jacobs Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DALLAS, April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Jacobs (NYSE: J) has declared a quarterly cash dividend payable to shareholders in the amount of $0.21 per share of Jacobs common stock. This dividend will be paid on June 25, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 28, 2021.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $14 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector. Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
For additional information contact:
Investors:Jonathan Doros, email@example.com
Media: Marietta Hannigan, 214-920-8035 firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jacobs-declares-quarterly-dividend-301275339.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HTC VIVE Takes Business and Consumer VR to the Next Level with Two New VR Headsets and a Dedicated Suite of Professional Tools
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J) PT Raised to $157 at UBS
- Merchants Capital Named #4 Multifamily Affordable Lender Nationwide by Mortgage Bankers Association
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!