InventHelp Inventor Develops Role Model Doll (SOG-477)
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "My wife is a great woman and role model that I believe could create a wonderful doll for young girls," said an inventor from Stockton, Calif. "This inspired me to develop dolls that would show women can be smart, accomplished, beautiful and stylish."
He developed the PRINCESS BEAUTIFUL CAREER DOLL that provides a good role model for girls that may inspire them to be everything possible. It encourages girls to not only embrace beauty and fashion, but to be ambitious and focus on an education and career. This doll could allow girls to imagine themselves succeeding while stressing that smart and pretty can go together.
The original design was submitted to the Sacramento sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-SOG-477, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-role-model-doll-sog-477-301219793.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gold Rush Gaming Vindicated By Dismissal Of Disciplinary Complaint By Illinois Gaming Board
- Sherwin-Williams Declares Dividend of $0.55 per Common Share
- Disclosure of received notification of Bank of Montreal