InventHelp Inventor Develops Pool Alert (CNC-644)
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, March 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I had heard numerous news stories regarding drownings," said an inventor from Rock Hill, S.C. "This inspired me to develop a means to detect people or other items within a swimming pool."
He developed the patent-pending AQUA SAVER to provide enhanced safety and peace of mind by alerting swimming pool owners of any intrusion. This invention could detect motion within the pool to reduce the incidence of drowning. Additionally, it would prevent unauthorized swimmers.
The original design was submitted to the Charlotte sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-CNC-644, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-pool-alert-cnc-644-301241356.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eric E. Coronato, DO is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- NASA Announces Winners of 2021 Human Exploration Rover Challenge
- BioMedNewsBreaks – CNS Pharmaceuticals Inc.’s (NASDAQ: CNSP) WP1244 Potentially 500X More Potent than Daunorubicin