InventHelp Inventor Develops New Design for Mechanical Pencils (CNC-592)
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, April 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I prefer using mechanical pencils for writing and drawing. I also thought there should be a way to color fine details too," said an inventor, from Charlotte, N.C. "So, I combined the functionality of traditional lead pencils with the cool bright colors of colored pencils. My design is simple and easy to use for kids, adults, visionaries and broad-minded dreamers. It also provides a cool, new outlook on lead pencils."
CRAZY LEAD provides a new design for mechanical pencils. In doing so, it offers an alternative to traditional colored pencils, crayons and art supplies. As a result, it could enhance fun, creativity and precision and it would be used for coloring, labeling, etc. The invention features a simple and user-friendly design that is convenient and easy to use so it is ideal for children and adults who utilize mechanical pencils. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the Charlotte sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-CNC-592, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-new-design-for-mechanical-pencils-cnc-592-301262134.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intermap Announces Quarterly Results and Support of Colombian National Mapping Program
- Clover Announces Positive Preclinical Data for Second-Generation Protein-Based COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate Demonstrating Broad Neutralization Against Variants of Concern
- Texas Children's Pediatrics Elsa G. Brieno, MD is network's newest location in Austin
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!