International Delight® Partners with Bob the Drag Queen to Spark Self-Expression in Unexpected Ways
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BROOMFIELD, Colo., April 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The past year has ushered in a new, virtual normal that has many people clamoring for opportunities to express themselves. In the spirit of finding creative ways to express yourself fully and authentically, International Delight, known for celebrating uniqueness through flavor, is partnering with comedian, actor and champion of self-expression Bob the Drag Queen to inspire fans to turn routine moments into celebrations of their truest selves – even through a digital screen.
"We know that self-expression can come in small but impactful moments, like adding the perfect amount of your favorite creamer to your coffee, or big moments, like taking the stage," said Leora Kelley, senior brand manager for International Delight. "We're thrilled to partner with Bob the Drag Queen, who celebrates expression in many forms, to help fans bring those moments to life when we're often only getting a neck-up view of our friends, family and coworkers."
International Delight knows starting the day with a favorite flavor in your coffee can turn room for creamer into room to party — kicking off the day with a mug-sized celebration. With Bob the Drag Queen, winner of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 8, International Delight is helping fans find that time for self-expression, whether your stage for the day is a flashy venue or your home office.
"It can be hard to be your truest self on a virtual screen; it's definitely not the stage I'm used to," said Bob the Drag Queen. "That's why I'm excited to partner with International Delight – whose coffee creamers start my day with a personal party each morning – to share how to spark a self-expression celebration in our virtual routine, even when your look is all party on top and pajamas on the bottom."
Bob the Drag Queen's tips for expressing yourself to the fullest, even when virtual, include:
- Make room for you — It's important to find time in the day for yourself, even if it's only five minutes. For me, that's taking my time with my morning routine and adding a splash of Caramel Macchiato International Delight creamer to my coffee.
- Feel gorgeous, look gorgeous – When choosing anything from an ensemble to a hairstyle to a pair of fake lashes, make sure you're choosing them because they make you feel good, not because it's what others are rocking. If you're feeling good, you're looking great.
- Wear comfortable shoes – While I'm a firm believer in going all out for a look, no one's going to know if you've got plush slippers on a couple feet below the screen. Take advantage and own those house shoes.
- Use your voice — Even if it's a camera-off kind of day, don't forget about your most important asset: your voice. Expressing yourself with your words is one of the most powerful ways you can make an impact, so celebrate yourself and speak up.
Fans and coffee lovers can check out International Delight's and Bob the Drag Queen's pages on social (@indelight and @bobthedragqueen, respectively) to follow along for more tips on finding room to party in your coffee and your life.
In addition to partnering with Bob the Drag Queen to help fans authentically express themselves, International Delight is also launching its "Room to Party" creative campaign with a series of spots highlighting how International Delight's variety of coffee creamer flavors can unlock your room to party every day. Check out the new spots here.
International Delight offers dozens of flavors of coffee creamer, from classic French Vanilla to limited-edition Fruity and Cocoa PEBBLES™ and even Zero Sugar varieties. International Delight is always innovating with new flavors to bring the party to coffee lovers' morning routines. International Delight coffee creamers are available at grocery stores and retailers nationwide at a suggested retail price of $3.79 per 32-ounce bottle. Please visit www.InternationalDelight.com to learn more.
About International DelightInternational Delight® was launched in 1987 and was the first flavored, liquid, non-dairy creamer on the market. We're flavor crazy and black coffee just does not exist in our universe. Never has, never will. International Delight iced coffee and coffee creamers are available at grocery, convenience stores, mass merchandisers and food service outlets across the country. For more information, visit www.InternationalDelight.com.
About Danone North AmericaDanone North America is a purpose-driven company and an industry leader in the food and beverage category. As a Certified B Corporation®, Danone North America is committed to the creation of both economic and social value, while nurturing natural ecosystems through sustainable agriculture. Our strong portfolio of brands includes: Activia®, DanActive®, Danimals®, Dannon®, evian®, Happy Family® Organics, Honest to Goodness™, Horizon® Organic, International Delight®, Light + Fit®, Oikos®, Silk®, So Delicious® Dairy Free, STōK™, Two Good®, Vega®, Wallaby® Organic and YoCrunch®. With more than 6,000 employees and 14 production locations across the U.S. and Canada, Danone North America's mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. For more information, visit www.danonenorthamerica.com. For more information on Danone North America's B Corp™ status, visit: https://bcorporation.net/directory/danone-north-america.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/international-delight-partners-with-bob-the-drag-queen-to-spark-self-expression-in-unexpected-ways-301276010.html
SOURCE Danone North America
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teamsters Local 174 Members at Columbia Distributing Vote to Strike
- Bitgame Emerges as Sports Betting Platform of Choice During Euro 2020
- CGTN: Father's Day: Three 'treasures' Xi Jinping gets from his father
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!